Sharing this easy peasy 4 ingredient vegan chocolate recipe!
These are perfect to whip up on a whim (when the chocolate cravings hit) or to make for someone special!
I say four as that’s the minimum ingredients you’ll need. However, I do use 5 ingredients here as I wanted to add some flavour & fun to mine! You can easily swap things out to use whatever fruit, seed, or nuts you prefer, or keep it simple and enjoy them plain.
AND, totally forgot to mention, these are best kept in the fridge if you don’t intend to eat right away!
Sharing the written recipes for you here as well, in case that’s your preference.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup filling of your choice (dried goji berries, sliced almonds etc.)
What To Do:
- Place coconut oil on double boiler over simmer until melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in cacao powder, stevia and vanilla.
- Pour into silicone moulds.
- Top with cinnamon hearts or dried goji berrries (or if not keeping with a valentines theme, add nuts, seeds, or treats of your choosing).
- Place in freezer 20 minutes.
Serve or move to fridge for cool storage.
I hope you enjoy!