Creating recipes to appeal to an array of dietary restrictions can be tough!
So I’ve done the work for you. Rest assured you can serve these up to your vegan, paleo eating, gluten intolerant & even sugar friends! Finally something, almost everyone can enjoy!
Just be forewarned, these cookies are seriously addicting!
On the upside, you don’t need to feel guilty if you ‘accidentally’ eat a few too many 😉
Sharing the written recipes for you here as well, in case that’s your preference.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Cups Almond flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Flax Eggs (1 tbsp flaxseed + 3 tbsp water per ‘egg’)
- 3 Teaspoons Stevia
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Vegan Chocolate Chips (I used Lily’s)
What To Do:
- Preheat your oven to to 350 F. Place flax seed & water in a bowl and let sit (this will make your flax eggs). Set aside 3 minutes.
- Place softened coconut oil into a mixing bowl. Add the vanilla and flax eggs & mix.
- In a separate bowl add almond flour, baking soda, stevia and salt. Mix until well combined. Then pour wet into dry and mix.
- Press the dough together into a ball. Then cut in chocolate chips or mash into dough with your hands.
- Hand roll dough to make 12 balls and place on a parchment lined baking tray. Bake for 13 mins.
- Let them cool, and serve. Or store in an airtight container for later.
*These are a little crumbly which is why I make these cookies smaller (double the batch if you’re a cookie feen)
Hope you enjoy!