As per your request, I’ve compiled some of my personal go-to foods for an average day of eating vegan.
While I definitely change up what I eat (I just love variety) I have listed some of my favorite foods, in an effort to give you some easy vegan meal inspiration.
I promise, it’s really not all that hard.
- Unsweetened coconut yogurt with berries, granola & nut butter
- Toast (multi grain or Ezekiel) with avocado, tomato & hemp seeds or nut butter & sliced banana
- Tofu scramble, adding in any and all veggies I have on hand
- Salads with lots of veggies, nuts, seeds, smoked tofu & my Easy Tahini Dressing
- “TLT” tempeh bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich
- Macro bowl (this is also a great way to make use of leftovers)
- On lazy days: A ready made vegan sausage with sautéed greens
- Sliced apple & cinnamon or banana & nut butter
- Protein smoothie with fruits/veggies & protein powder
- Protein bar, currently loving Iron Vegan, Good To Go & Midday Square
- Handful of lightly salted nuts, like almonds or cashews
- Cashew Cheez Sauce over lentil or coconut pasta with greens (broccoli or brussels)
- Tempeh or tofu stirfry with veggies & peanut sauce over brown rice noodles
- Mexi Bowls with my Smoky Bean Dip (whose recipe you’ll get straight to your inbox by signing up here), with sautéed peppers & onions, over brown rice or quinoa with salsa & avocado
And there you have it! Those are the easy peasy vegan meals I eat on the regular. Hope you found this helpful!